Construction Project Management (CPM)
Technology Associates provides expert Construction Project Management (CPM) services to our clients, focusing on lower client costs, improved quality, and timely project delivery. We offer tailored CPM services for our telecommunications clients, whether the projects are new builds, site modifications, or technology enhancements. Our experience as construction managers, in addition to our strong team of deployment professionals, makes us uniquely qualified to manage complex projects for clients.
Technology Associates has decades of experience in engineering and construction. We have designed and built thousands of facilities around the U.S. Our professionals will manage and deliver wireless infrastructure projects to meet the most challenging deadlines and to deliver predictable cost, schedule and quality.
Our Construction Project Management Specialized Services include:
• Cost Control & Schedule Management
• Quality Management
• Constructability Analysis
• Contract Procurement & Administration
• Subcontractor & Vendor Management
• Construction Coordination & Field Engineering
• A&E, Environmental, and Geo-Technical Oversight
• Construction Management & Site Inspection
• Change-Order Management
• Document Control
• Punch Lists
• Close-out Documentation
Professional Program Management Services
-The Technology Associates Program Manager (PM) has the knowledge and capability to oversee local crews, establish network deployment schedules, develop reporting mechanisms, and provide accurate status reports and project updates to clients management.
-The Technology Associates PM serves as the primary point of contact and process manager responsible for the performance of Technology Associates’ team members, subcontractors, and any assigned customer representatives. Under the supervision of the Senior Program Manager, resources are coordinated to meet the time, production, and quality goals set forth pre-deployment.
-Schedules are developed on a project-by-project basis. Tracking tools are chosen based on the size and distributed nature of the network deployment. The frequency of schedule updates are dictated by client predilections and the amount the project data changes balanced against the benefits and costs of acquiring the data.
-The deliverables below comprise Technology Associates’ standard network QOS (Quality Of Service) processes. The deliverables are the daily responsibility of the PM when managing a network deployment.
• Primary or Single Point of Contact (POC) for the Network Team
• Coordination and Timely Implementation of the Deployment
• Site Candidate Reports and Lease Negotiation
• Land-Use Permitting and Entitlements
• Coordination of Architectural Engineering and Design
• Geotechnical Surveys and Structural Analysis
• Coordination of the Interconnect (Terrestrial and Microwave) Engineering and Implementation
• Comprehensive Construction Management
• Daily Interaction with all Team Members
• Critical Path Scheduling
• Routine Activity Reports and Updates to the Network Tracker (Real-Time IP-Based updates using SharePoint®/One Clear Picture)
• Management and Deliverables Reporting
• Administrative and Logistical Support