Location: San Diego, CA
TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES EC INC offers a wide variety of communications services to its clients, including wireless telecommunications deployment and professional services consisting of Site Acquisition, Architecture and Engineering Designs and Construction Project Management. As part of the site acquisition team, the selected candidate will be responsible for supporting project teams with an emphasis in real estate, site acquisition and land use planning.
• One year of wireless telecommunication industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Site acquisition experience; right-of-way acquisition and/or land use experience in the telecommunication/wireless industry
• Knowledge of and experience with real estate principals, rules and regulations and contracts pertaining to the acquisition of right-of-ways, licenses, permits and other land rights preferred
• Applicable (state) Real Estate license; SR/WA or other professional designation preferred
• Computer literate; Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to operate hand tools, i.e. Global Positioning System (GPS), etc.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to travel domestically
• Possess a valid driver’s license and meet the company’s insurance carrier’s criteria for coverage under the company’s insurance policy
• Determine client’s real estate requirements
• Research and locate real estate to meet client’s needs
• Negotiate real estate contracts and resolve minor contract issues
• File and obtain land use permits
• Conduct field walks
• Analyze land use codes
• Interpret real property terminology
• Represent the company at public and/or community hearings
• Conduct field measurements
• Perform other duties as required and assigned
TAEC offers medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and holiday benefits.
If interested in this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.