Location: Tigard, OR
TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES EC INC offers a wide variety of communication services to its clients, including wireless telecommunications deployment and professional services consisting of Site Acquisition, Architecture and Engineering Designs, and Construction Project Management. The selected candidate for this position will be responsible for supporting the maintenance of the accounting system purchase order module to support projects and for providing routine administrative support. This is a clerical position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three years of clerical and/or administrative experience
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent proof reading skills
• Ability to participate and work in a team environment
• Possess a valid driver’s license and meet the company’s insurance carrier’s criteria for coverage under the company’s vehicle insurance policy
• Perform clerical/administrative duties, including duties that require driving
• Prepare and process purchase orders
• Support the accounting system’s purchase order module; interface with accounting staff
• Provide support for project set-up and project modifications in the accounting system
• Assist with billable projects as required
• Assist project managers with budget tracking
• Perform other duties as required and assigned
TAEC offers medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and holiday benefits.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.