Location: San Diego, CA
TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES EC INC offers a wide variety of communication services to its clients, including wireless telecommunications deployment and professional services consisting of Site Acquisition, Architecture and Engineering Designs, and Construction Project Management. The selected candidate for this position will be responsible for the entry of client purchase orders, project set-up, and providing routine administrative support.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum one year of clerical and/or administrative experience
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, to include Excel
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent proof reading skills
• Ability to participate and work in a team environment
• Support staff with the issuance of client purchase order requests
• Set-up of projects and provide budgeting support on project modifications in the accounting system
• Track purchase order requests and client purchase orders
• Interface with client’s various tracking systems
• Perform client billing on related projects
• Entry of internal purchase requisitions
• Distribute purchase orders to the applicable sub-contractors
• Assist project managers with budget tracking
• Perform administrative and office support duties
• Perform other duties as required and assigned
TAEC offers medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and holiday benefits.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.