Location: Irvine, CA
TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES EC INC offers a wide variety of communication services to its clients, including wireless telecommunications deployment and professional services consisting of Site Acquisition, Architecture and Engineering Designs, and Construction Project Management. As part of the Architectural and Engineering team, the selected candidate for this position in Orange County will serve as technical lead and project lead, as well as draft electronic plans for wireless telecommunication projects.
• Telecommunications/wireless industry experience required
• Five years of experience with AutoCAD or equivalent experience with computer-aided design equipment and software
• Intermediate Microsoft Office and Adobe skills
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to telecommute
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, coworkers, and vendors
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
• Possess a valid driver’s license and meet the company’s insurance carrier’s criteria for coverage under the company’s insurance policy
• Serve as technical lead and project lead on projects through project completion
• Create and edit wireless facility drawings
• Analyze existing CAD data from facility survey measurements and drawing data
• Create new CAD data from facility survey measurements and drawing data
• Convert data into standards compliant CAD format
• Perform quality control and assurance on CAD drawings according to A/E/C CAD Standards to ensure accuracy
• Provide data production, customer support, and technical support to clients and client’s staff
• Gather site data such as photos, measurements, as-builts, etc.
• Domestic travel as required
• Perform other duties as required and assigned
TAEC offers medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and holiday benefits.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .